Wednesday, September 21, 2011
SYM GTS 250 WITH PJ3 2.6" PROJECTOR HEADLAMP!
1. This is 2011 year SYM GTS 250 evo, owner don't like the low beam and high beam on separately, it is just like a "One eye dragon", so he find us to retrofit the headlamp to bi-xenon projector, which is low beam and high beam run with both projector. 1st point look nicer, 2nd point increase the night time driving performance.
2. From above picture shown, left headlamp before retrofit, and right hand side headlamp is after retrofit the pj3 2.6" bi-xenon projector lens, it is looks really full for the headlamp. I can said that, 2.6" is perfect fit in gts 250 with shroud modify.
3. We are using 40watt taiwan made hid ballast for the lighting system, to make the projector run with high performance light out put.
4. This is 70% of the complete work which is screw back the headlamp to the faring, and stand by for wiring and installation. After the retrofit work, it's big different compare with stock headlamp.
5. For this bike we are not using ccfl rings, the picture shown is fibre optic lighting ( bmw technology ), because ccfl is too bright, some time cant even see the shape from far distance, and fibre optic can solve this problem even from 20 meter ++ distance you can see the exact ring shape obviously. So i had installed the fibre optic lighting for this bike.
6. This angle with the 5000k hid kits lighten up, this set up we guarantee you won't be hurt to anyone on the road. We also giving 1 year products warranty.
desmond - +60127102617 (if no pick-up the phone, please leave me a msg)
[sms 24hours, call from 10am to 10pm]
facebook: search "csb-pro autolight trading"
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK " OLDER POST " AT THE BOTTOM PART OF THE WEB TO VIEW MORE CAR MODEL, THANK YOU.