Thursday, December 19, 2013

HONDA CBR1000RR 2.2" BIXENON PROJECTOR RETROFIT WITH FIBER OPTIC



Hello guys, I didn't update the blog quite sometime due to my super duper busy schedule, we had modified quite a lot super bike recently. Today I'm going to share with you guys about 1 of my favorite work on HONDA CBR1000RR.



I'm choose 8mm fiber optic and 1.5w 14v led to make the eyes liner, force looks but not too much.



At the same time, I'm  retrofit the 2.2" bi-xenon projector for better light out put, it's run with 40w high power hid kits.

If you interest to upgrade your vehicle lighting part or you got more idea you can come to my shop for further discussion or call/text me, i will quote you on the spot. Thanks!

CONTACT:
desmond - +60127102617 (Whatsapp/text/call)
[sms 24hours, call from 10am to 10pm]
email OR facebook: satuga_projector@hotmail.com
facebook: search "csb-pro autolight trading"


FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK " OLDER POST " AT THE BOTTOM PART OF THE WEB TO VIEW MORE CAR MODEL, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment