Wednesday, November 16, 2011
MODENAS ELEGAN/ SYM RV150 2.6" PROJECTOR RETROFIT.
1. Recently i had retrofited a lot for the modenas elegan/sym rv150, all the elegan's owner with the same issue, cant see the road at the night time, even using hid kits with the stock headlamp.
Note: reflector headlamp match hid kits cant even increase your light out put and it will definitely glare to other road user.
2. This elegan owner using the hid kits before the retrofit work, you guys can see upper the bulb socket is arld melted and the chrome is totally peel off, even you using how good quality hid kits with out the chrome u cant reflect anything. Elegan owner if you using the hid kits you can see your existing headlamp upper the bulb position is blur or peel off like this. Thats why even using hid you can see anything on the road. =)
3. This is the material what i prepare for the retrofit work for the elegan, we using 40W taiwan made hid kits, pj3 2.6" bi-xenon projector and high temp projector shroud.
4. After balance the projector, this is about the projector shroud modify, right picture is how i modified the shape to fit in the reflector, right picture is done with 600'c degree high temp flat black paint. Fully smoke headlamp make the bike over look more sporty.
5. This lamp i'm apply the demon eyes(inner ccfl) without matching with and angel eyes(outer ccfl). In the dark place it is really look like a single eye's monster.
6. The final part, adjusting the headlamp shooting level, for bike headlamp adjustment is different with car, we need to aim lower compare to the car. Because the absorber is softer, so if adjust exactly 85 to 90 degree you may glare to other people on the road while driving. So we adjust about like 3 cars distance for the light out put, and dark road you can turn your high beam shoot at least 40meters distance.
desmond - +60127102617
[sms 24hours, call from 10am to 10pm]
facebook: search "csb-pro autolight trading"
location: subang jaya, selangor, malaysia
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK " OLDER POST " AT THE BOTTOM PART OF THE WEB TO VIEW MORE CAR MODEL, THANK YOU.