Thursday, November 17, 2011
PROTON GEN2 AFTERMARKET HEADLAMP PROJECTOR REPLACEMENT
1. I had received a lot of email and msg, asking about the different between after-market projector headlamp and performance projector kits. Most of them ask " desmond, why after-market projector is cheaper than yours? " i can said it is totally different thing between the projector for retrofit and the headlamp manufacture from factory, those headlamp factory aim for quantity and price,and we aim for safety purpose and quality products. Below i going explain and compare the both projector lens.
2. from the picture u can see the different between PJ3 and aftermarket headlamp's projector. After-market headlamp projector decision is depends on design, we decide the projector is depends on lamp space. You can obviously saw the shallow reflector of the projector's reflector, and the projector back and front part is not in proportion, do you think it can be performs well?
3. Left picture is the after-market projector, refer to the after-market projector's shield(upper picture), this is what the headlamp exactly performance with hid. It cant even provide the basic lighting coverage and clean cut-off line. Right picture is Pj3 projector, picture replace a thousand words, the "Z" center part with a full purple line, it's mean the light spot is exactly center.
4. In the picture u can exactly see the light empty part at right hand side, about the left hand side u can see the unbalance light output. It cant be provide a wider view then u driving at night time, especially in the dark road. When you turn to high beam, it is just like nothing(right picture), i think is it just for pretending to halogen for road block?
5. You guys can compare this bi-xenon projector's performance with the upper picture. The 35w ballast is exactly the same before the retrofit,no matter the brightness, the lighting coverage, the cut-off line even pj3 can get a very wide view (3.5 to 4 lane).
6. Hope this post can answer many of ur question between after-market projector and performance projector kits. It's different, if you using those after-market healdamp, i will suggest using stock headlamp, because the light out put getting better than this. =) SAFETY FIRST...
desmond - +60127102617 (if no pick-up the phone, please leave me a msg)
[sms 24hours, call from 10am to 10pm]
facebook: search "csb-pro autolight trading"
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK " OLDER POST " AT THE BOTTOM PART OF THE WEB TO VIEW MORE CAR MODEL, THANK YOU.